Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability. An early response is really appreciated.

*Role:                                 *Solution Architect for Dynamics AX

*Work Location :                Norwich, NY*

*Start date :                          ASAP*

*Job Description:*

·         Customer is looking for a Solution Architect for Dynamics AX
Enterprise solution who has a mix of hands on experience on business
applications implementation, architectural design and strategic business
acumen.

·         The role requires a broad range of industry knowledge in the area
of process manufacturing  and a minimum of 3 end-to-end AX implementation
and overall 10-15 years of relevant IT experience. Prior experience in food
and beverage industry is recommended. Exposure to dairy industry will be a
bonus.

·         Architect shall be key enablers for other consultants in the
project execution team and the customer IT staff. Solution Architect should
have a passion for the customer which is demonstrated through
professionalism and striving for excellence in all aspects of the customer
experience.

·         The ERP Architect must apply advanced analysis skills and
experience in principals of the Dynamics ERP Solution to provide detailed
reliable solutions and estimates for service implementations . To be
credible he or she must have current and deep experience with implementing
large ERP engagements using Microsoft Dynamics AX.

·         The job may include travel between various sites across USA.
Candidate should be willing to travel for project purposes across various
stages of project execution.

Thanks & Regards,

  *Bharadwaj*

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc