Hi,

This is *Kamal from ASK IT Consulting*.

I am urgently looking *Java UI Tester *for my client.**

* *

*Java UI Tester** *

*Location: Seattle,WA(Only Local)*

*Duration: 9+ months *

*Rate: $mrk/hour*

 **

*Requirment:* H1's ok, but must have excellent communication. Ideally wants
someone with 2 yrs + experience, with a mind for regression testing and a
strong knowledge of code (they won't be doing dev work, but the manager
would like someone who has a good understanding of code so they can build
test cases assuming scenarios that could happen). Someone with a hybrid
background in development and testing could be a good fit. They have to be
able to do some coding.

*Manager's requirements:*

   - *Regression test harness experience *
   - *Create test data as needed *
   - *Review log files *
   - *Experience with Java, Javascript, JUnit, SQL, UI's and API's
   (application programming interface). *
   - *Automated test tools such as load runner, Mercury, cactus, HTTPUnit,
   etc. *
   - *Some interaction with external teams, external test team focals *

The first place this person would be assigned is to our web front-end team
that writes APIs. Test harnesses need to simulate use of these APIs for a
variety of scenarios. Eventually this role could extend or work with other
testers in our backend processes, where data processes may need additional
test support.

*Job Description:** **This person will be working on the development team,
defining, creating and executing test harnesses before code is complete to
simulate real environment. *
*All work with be with front end development team on the toolbox
application.*

*If you are comfortable please send me following detail with updated resume
for candidature:*

*Full name:
Expected Rate:
Visa Type:
Current location (with city name):
Relocation Status:
Email id:
Contact number:
Availability:
Last Date of your recent Assignment:*

*If you have any question please feel free to call me any official time at
my below mention number or if you are not able to reach me please suite a
mail I will be happy to talk you.*

*__**
With Regards,
Kamal Pandey