*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  resumes
to james.mil...@itbtalent.com

*MUST BE LOCAL TO NY*

*Position      = SAS Automation ProgrammerLocation     =  New York, NY(
Local Only )*
*Duration    = 6-12 months*

*Interview: In-person only*
*Summary:*
Experienced Developer needed to design, build, test, and deploy a variety
of automation scripts related to SAS. The ideal candidate will have
experience in all or most of the technologies listed below, is able to work
independently, and understands automation.

*Required:*
Must have SAS programming experience
Must have *Perl and SHELL experience*
Must have
*SQL experience *Must have *UNIX environment experience*

*Responsibilities:*
• Deliver automated solutions for Science models.
• Anticipate potential points of failure (database communication points,
file system errors, etc…)
• Handle the potential points of failure through error handling and
communication of the failure through reporting
• Design and implement custom scripts
• Test and validate the custom scripts
• Provision and implement configuration changes
• Troubleshoot process execution problems and work with other team members
to correct them
• Maintain and adjust existing automated solutions
• Attend meetings to meet with users and understand requirements for new
automation tasks

*Technical Qualifications:*
• Experienced Base SAS programmer. (5+ years)
o Data step programming
o Macro programming
o SAS Proc SQL programming
o Experience using SAS to optimally access, extract and load data from/to
relational databases(

*Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, etc.) using both SAS/Access Proc SQL Pass-through
and Libname interfaces • Strong experience in Perl and SHELL scripting. (5+
years) *• Programming experience *with R in a UNIX environment. (1+ years)*
• Fundamental understanding of
* UNIX-based operating systems, including editors such as vi. (3+ years) *•
Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
• Working with offshore teams is a plus
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.