Hello ,

Hope you are doing great

Below find the job description

If interested than kindly share your updated resume.

*REQUIREMENT DETAILS:*

*Net2Source, Inc. is one of the fastest growing IT Consulting company
across USA. N2S is headquartered at NJ, USA with its branch offices in Asia
Pacific Region.  N2S offers a wide gamut of consulting solutions customized
to client needs including staffing, training and technology. *

*Job Summary: *

*Company: *Net2Source, Inc
*Job Title:* SAS Programmer
*Location:* Boston, MA
*Contract:* till 6/30/15 (extension likely)
*Pay Rate:* $35/hr
*Interview Mode: *Phone Screen (1) + In-person (1)

LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE

*Qualifications*
*o   **Knowledge of SAS*
*o   **Experience working with large datasets*
*o   **Proficient in Oracle SQL *
*o   **2+ years of experience with SAS Programming in a healthcare
environment*

 *About Net2Source, Inc.*

Net2Source is an employer-of-choice for over 1000 consultants across the
globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 40 Fortune and Government
clients coast-to-coast across the U.S. We are one of the fastest-growing
companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!

*Want to read more about Net2Source? , *Visit us at www.net2source.com

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Swati Pandit*

*Net2Source, Inc.*