Hi Folks,

Hope you're doing great there..! I am wondering if you have available for
the below position, if so please respond me with their most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach to discuss

Job details- SQL Server Developer
Location: Hammonton, NJ
Duration: 1 year contract

Job detail-
The below are in addition to the original requirement
The 4 points below are a must.
The client is looking for someone who has very strong interactive skills
with the business user from an Analyst / Requirements gathering perspective.
Strong Application Security experience.
They are looking for a Well Rounded consultant who is just not a SQL
developer.
Must have very good personality and be able to communicate effectively to
managers and users.

Strong SQL developer skills.
Must have solid SSIS, SSRS reports skills
Client would like the consultant to have good Application security
experience.

Thanks,
Rahul Sundu
Technical Recruiter