Hi All

I have a HOT open requirement that I need your help on.

**

**$/hr - On Lower Side
5 positions in Reston, VA
6-9 month+ contract

Responsibilities..

Conduct software functional test as well as performance test on Magellan/
Canvas Applications based on Siebel 7.8
* Working with the Application Development Team and Infrastructure Team
* Execute functional, performance and regression testing prior to releases.
* Design system, integration, performance and user acceptance test plans.
* Develop Test Scenarios, Test Cases & Test Scripts
* Create/ record automated scripts for performance and load tests.
* Create test data for testing.

MUST HAVE SIEBEL TESTING EXPEREINCE.

Please let me know if you have candidates for this role..

Please send me matching resumes to hardeep....@gmail.com with rate, current
location and contact details.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Hardeep*
*Sr Accounts Manager.*
Boston Technology Corporation.│33 Boston Post Road West, STE 110,
Marlborough, MA-01752, USA  Tel: 781 544 4799 Ext 107 │eFax: 508 519 9180│
www.boston-technology.com│