Job Tittle :SQL Server Consultant with SAP MM
Location  : Berkeley Heights NJ.
Duration:  6 months+ Contract !!!

*MUST ABLE TO GO FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW.*
Job Description
We are currently looking for a SQL Server Consultant that has experience
working in an SAP MM environment.  Candidates must have experience working
in SAP Materials Management so that they understand material master &

some master data.  SAP configuration or design experience is not
required.   Our client has a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) based on
SQL. This consultant will work on this system most of the time and this MES
is tightly

linked to our client’s SAP system with which it has a two-way information
flow.  When data flow fails this person needs to go into SAP to look into
the interfaces for identifying & correcting errors.

Required experience:
SQL Server
SSRS
Experience working with SAP MM