Hi ,

Trust you’re well. This is Harsha from EZEN Computer Services Inc.

Pl find the below JD and let me know if you are  comfortable with the req.
Kindly send me your Updated Resume along with the details as mentioned
below.

*Job Title               : Oracle Apps Automation Tester*

*Location               : Oakland, CA*

*Duration              : 6+ Months*

I have this urgent OpenStack requirement and another requirement for puppet
(in Oakland) - details below.

Currently on our own hardware in datacenter, moving to Joyent cloud in the
next few months.  The new stuff that we just launched was on Joyent, so we
are starting to get a good idea of what we need to do.

·         Currently on Puppet 0.24.8 (don't kill me) - moving everything to
3.6.2, and re-writing bits to take advantage of Hiera.  What this means is
that we have a really good idea how our machines are configured, and stuff
like Apache configs, etc. are already there - we just want to use the new
Puppet features to clean up our codebase.

·         We are a FreeBSD shop, so when the PuppetForge modules do not
support FreeBSD, we are rolling our own.

·         We want to start out with tests (puppet rspec) for our stuff,
rather than trying to add it later.

·         I'd like someone that can come sit with us in our Oakland office
(near 19th BART) .  I find it challenging to collaborate on projects like
this with remote people.

So I'm looking for an Ops-oriented person (read SysAdmin, rather than
developer) that is strong with Puppet to help us build out our puppet
modules.  They could also build related tools to help us move stuff to the
cloud (for example, scripts to spin up machines in Joyent, and get them
registered in DNS, etc.)

*Thanks & Regards*

*SriHarsha,*

*EZEN Computer Services, Inc| Ph: (609)-759-2657|Email: r...@e-zencomp.com|