*H**i All,

Hope you are dong well.

Reply me with suitable fits, ASAP. Please send Resume, Bill Rate, Available
Date, Contact Information and where your candidate currently resides. *

* *

*Please send resume to **...@epeopletech.com only.*

* *

*Position : ETL Architect Vth *Ab Initio Exp

*Location : NY,NJ*

*Duration : 1 yr*

* *

A senior Ab Initio Architect and hands on developer for the Regulatory
Reporting ETL based System and associated Web Application

The successful candidate will have most of the following experience and
qualifications:

be an experienced ETL Team Leader to manage all ETL development tasks

be an expert hands on Ab Initio developer

be skilled in ETL (Ab Initio specific) Design and Architecture

be an approachable and knowledgeable mentor to our other developers

be able to communicate clearly and effectively with the development team,
management, business users, other IT systems owners, and DA/DBA groups

be able to take a holistic view of the problem and see the big picture (not
everything is best suited to an ETL solution)

be able to assign development tasks and monitor, improve, and report on the
ETL development process / progress

be experienced with metadata driven graphs

be experienced with Autosys (including jils), testing methodology, plus
application building, packaging, and deployment

be experienced with data architecture and modeling (we use Erwin)

be experienced with parameter-driven graphs (to enable reusable components)

be experienced with UNIX and k-shell scripting

be an SQL expert

be experienced with Continuous Flows

Analyzes in detail functional business applications and design
specifications

experience in an insurance project especially with P&C products especially
Commercial Auto is a PLUS

experience with web applications is a PLUS

*Responsibilities*:

Responsible for coordination of all technical tasks with ETL and Java
developers, partner system IT teams and CTO support teams

Responsible for authoring the Detailed Design Specifications and other PMO
defined artifacts

Responsible and accountable for Technical Design definition and
implementation

Conduct all technical discussions and manage execution of all technical
tasks

Responsible for managing ETL environments for code development and code
promotion

Responsible for code promotion as per change management procedures.

Responsible for providing effective system solutions for technical issues
identified during and post development phase

Responsible for managing technical deliverables as per time boxed schedule
defined for the project deliverable

Responsible for active participation in testing to provide quick system
solutions for the critical issues; Manage quick and accurate implementation
of approved business/system resolution.

Responsible for providing technical tasks

 Thanks & regards,

*RAM*

*e**People Tech. Inc.*

Parsippany, NJ-07054

Direct  : *201-579-8512/732-377-0573*.

Alt.Ph. : 201-203-7929

Fax      : 973-299-7602

r...@epeopletech.com

www.epeopletech.com

Ymsgr :trk_recruiter

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "*REMOVE*" in the subject line. I am sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you.