Hi,

Greetings from Ram (epeople Tech.). Please check with your consultants and
let me know the status ASAP.

Title: Hyperion Essbase/EIS Developer

Location: Greenville, SC

Duration: Approximate duration of the project is 04 Months

*Required Skills:**    *

* *

Design Build Hyperion Essbase/EIS Meta outline & Cube’s Advanced Essbase
design and development skills, including: Developing outlines, complex
calculation scripts, maxl scripts, data extracts and load rules. Advance
Performance Tuning Skills Advance cube partitions skills - 3-6 years of
experience in development and support of Hyperion software and modules -
Very good knowledge of Oracle databases, will pl/sql scripting knowledge -
Experience working in a UNIX environment - Knowledge in the use of both the
ASO and BSO storage methods Understanding of Database deployment
architectures. Understanding of change management and
automation/repeatability. Skills should include working with tools such as
ClearCase. Demonstrated experience in working through production environment
deployments.

*Nice to have Skills:   *

Nice to have Knowledge of Hyperion system, But NOT required.

Thanks & regards,

*RAM*

*e**People Tech. Inc.*

Parsippany, NJ-07054

Direct  : *201-579-8512/732-377-0573*.

Alt.Ph. : 201-203-7929

Fax      : 973-299-7602

r...@epeopletech.com

www.epeopletech.com

Ymsgr :trk_recruiter

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "*REMOVE*" in the subject line. I am sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you.