*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*URGENT REQ FOR!!!!!!!!!!*

*Position    = SR level Analytics CRM Location   = Dallas , TX Duration  =
Long term*

*Interview process phone interview*

*Exciting opportunity*
Design and develop customer level analytics to gain a better understanding
of our customers and their shopping behaviors, including impact of current
contact strategies. Report development scope includes: campaign
measurement, campaign targeted list selection, integration of 3rd party
enhancement data (zip code level insights) as well as customer preference
database integration.

*Technical Skill Sets*
To be considered, you will need to have a minimum of 5 years of
demonstrated experience in developing database, direct, one-to-one or
customer relationship management strategies along with experience in
working with relational databases, data manipulation, data conversion and
query generation; Superior analytical experience using SQL. Preferred:
understand consumer behavior, purchase data and digital information,
particularly in the retail industry.

*Minimum 5 years’ experience with the following Business Intelligence suite
of tools:SQL Server 2008*
o     Integration Services (SSIS)
o     Reporting Services (SSRS)
o     Analysis Services (SSAS)

*SharePoint 2007*
o     Content Management
o     Collaboration
o     Business Intelligence (e.g., integrating dashboards, Excel Services)
·     Office 2010

*d. Requirements*
• Be able to perform other tasks as assigned
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

*Notice:* This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.