*Hi,*

 *Please send me your resume at **ssha...@tresourceinc.com
<ssha...@tresourceinc.com>.*

*Hi ,This is Saurabh From TRG and I am writing the Job description below
for your review ,So please reply me with your available consultant ASAP.*

*Job Title: Senior Oracle Techno-Functional EBS Procurement & Spend Expert *

*Location:San Francisco, CA *

*Duration:*:3+ month

*Mode of Interview:T+F TO F*

**Locals preferred**

*Job Discription Given Below:*

*Job Summary: *

*• Overall 14+ years of Oracle EBS experience. *

*• Looking for a senior Oracle EBS Consultant on Procurement & Spend
Module. *

*• Needs to have some experience and level of proficiency with EBS as a
data source for Procurement data. *

*• Should also know how to gather the requirements. *

*• Some knowledge of inventory data is also highly desired as one of the
customizations is to develop a custom daily transaction table. *

*• Must have experience working in OBIEE/OBIA/ETL/DW Projects. *

Thanks and Regards,

Saurabh Sarma | Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 853, Cell:408-826-8378

Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> Saurabhrecruiter12 Fax: 408-884-2409
ssha...@tresourceinc.com| www.tresource <http://www.tresourceinc.com/>.COM