*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*URGENT REQ FOR!!!!!!!!!!*

*Position = Jr . PHP DeveloperLocation = Carlsbad, CA ( Local Only)Duration
= 4 + month contract to hireRate max =  40hr*

*EAD , GC ,USC ,TN*

*Must interview onsite*

*Qualifications and Requirements:*
High school diploma or *GED required.*
2+ years of help desk experience in a Microsoft network environment.
Strong customer service skills.
Demonstrated computer proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Outlook.
Clear diction and knowledge of the English language, both written and
verbal.
Able to present complex issues and analyses in an effective, concise manner
to diverse audiences.
Exceptional organization and time management skills.
Functional understanding of Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office
suite software.
Strong knowledge and interest in web based programming languages, including
PHP, Java, and HTML.
Knowledge and interest in MS-SQL, including some direct query development
experience.
Work history of excellent attendance and punctuality.
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft network environment preferred.
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Server operating systems preferred.
Knowledge of diabetes a plus.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc*,
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel 609 - 423 - 4899   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

*Notice:* This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.