Hello Partners,

Hope you are doing great,

I have a 1 yr contract. It’s a windows Eng with AD, Vmware and DNS server
exp. They need some PM exp. Onsite interview is going to be required with
this group.

Wilmington, DE (MAX RATE IS $40hr)

Applicant should have extensive knowledge in all versions of Windows
Operating Systems from 2003 to 2012, Active Directory, Vmware and DNS.
MCSE is desirable.

Applicant should also have some experience with Managing Projects.  Should
have a basic understanding of Project Management methodologies and may be
needed to run specific portions of a large project.  Needs to effectively
communicate with our customers, have strong organizational skills and
ability to deliver on schedule.

 Regards:
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager

ITBrainiac Inc.
 Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
www.itbrainiac.com