Hi ,

Greetings from Techno talent !!!!

Hope you are doing good...

Please let me know your interest along with your updated resume and details
.
Please send profile to *su...@technotalent.com <su...@technotalent.com>*

*Title: Senior OBIEE Analyst*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Location: Fond Du Lac, WI*

*Visa: GCs or Citizens only*

·         The successful candidate will be responsible for interfacing with
management to assist in re-designing their OBIEE data models to populate
data from JD Edwards applications, specifically the JDE Sales and Order
Management modules.  Additionally, dashboards and/or other reports will
need to be modified to accordingly.

·         This person should have experience in full-lifecycle
implementations of OBIEE in large organizations, as well as, understanding
and experience with JD Edwards Sales and Order Management modules.

*Key responsibilities will include:*

·         Work in partnership with the team to define data model, dashboard
and reporting requirements.

·         Translate business requirements to technical requirements

·         Analyze / Modify existing OBIEE RPD as per new requirements

·         Interface with JD Edwards

·         Document report definitions, end user considerations for new
reporting/analytics tools

·         Lead and assist in testing of OBIEE dashboards and reports

·         Pro-actively report potential technical problems and offer
solutions

*Must have skills:*

·         OBIEE – 5 years

·         JDE – 2 years

·         Experience with EBS and any of the OBIA apps will be desirable.

·         Candidate must be willing and able to travel to Australia if
needed
--
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Suman*

Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to
recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in
error, please accept our apologies and to be removed from our mailing list
reply with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject heading and your email address in
the body.
ᐧ