*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position      = .NET Senior Programmer / Systems Architect Location     =
Salem, ORDuration    = 6 -12 months*

Must have three (3) years of professional consultative, technical
experience as a system architect for application development.  Do not send
a developer/programmer who does not have the architect experience requested.

*MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:*
Six (6) years of development experience and three (3) years of professional
consultative, technical experience as a system architect for application
development.  Development experience must be in the .NET framework AND
Associates degree in computer science or related field; OR
Combination of experience and education that demonstrates the ability to
perform the job.

*KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:*
Expertise with .NET development framework, which includes the C#
programming language and web development using ASP.NET.
Experience using XML, HTML and JavaScript.
Demonstrated skill in the analysis of complex written material.
Experience in writing technical specifications and documentation.
Experience in maintaining a high performance work team.
Experienced in working as part of multiple project teams on development
initiatives.
Knowledge of policy development, strategic planning, budgeting and
contracting.
Must have ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with a
variety of audiences.
Must be able to analyze complex technical situations and solve problems
creatively.
Must work effectively with staff, coworkers, management, legislators and
vendors.
Must be able to handle several tasks and projects simultaneously in a fast
paced environment.

 *Skills*
 C#
 Communication skills both verbal and written
JavaScript
 Microsoft .NET Framework
Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
 Service oriented architecture (SOA)
 Visual Studio
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

*Notice*: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.