Hi Folks,

Hope you're doing great there..! I am wondering if you have available for
the below position, if so please respond me with their most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach to discuss

Title: SAP ABAP/PI Consultant
Location: Warren, NJ
Duration: 6+ months (extensions likely) contract
Start Date: ASAP

7+ years of ABAP programming experience required
5+ years of PI experience

Description
Over seven years of SAP retail experience on Sales/ Distribution (SD) and
PI
Experience in SAP retail with
Standard Order Types
Web Interface
Deliveries
Customer Info Records
Credit Limits
Sales Tax (Jurisdiction Codes)
Inbound EDI
Outbound EDI
Available to Promise (ATP) / CCOM Allocation / SCOT
Experience with integrating multiple sales systems with SAP using PI

Thanks,
Rahul Sundu
Technical Recruiter
IDC Technologies, Inc.