Immediate Requirement for Direct Client..!!

Job Title: Senior Network Engineer
Work Location: Marlborough, MA.
Contract Duration: 6 months
Exp Required: Minimum 8+Yrs of Experience.

Keys to the Position:
Ability to Triage the following
Cisco Routers and switches (NxOS, CatOS and IOS)NxOS  is Required for this
role
Hands on Experience on Nexus Switches.
Routing protocols (OSPF and BGP) - Both are Required
Provide Tier 1,Tier 2 and or Tier 3 support
Participate in on-call Rotation support and be flexible
Hands on experience in Transport, wireless, load balancing, cloud, storage,
minimal operations.
Good communication skills
GSS, ACE, Wireless, Riverbeds, Infoblox exp is a +
Financial Services is a +
Cisco Certification is a +
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or
know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest,
please call me ASAP at (203) 718-2011, even if we have spoken recently about
a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime
phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the
essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.

Thanks and Regards,

Ankur Mohan

Quantronix Inc.

2969 Whitney Avenue,
Hamden, CT 06518
Tel : (203) 718-2011 (Direct)

Fax: (203) 288-7146

an...@quantronix.com <mailto:man...@quantronix.com>

---- Quantronix Disclaimer ----
This communication (including any accompanying documents) is intended only
for the use of the addressee(s) and contains information that is PRIVILEGED
AND CONFIDENTIAL. Unauthorized reading, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately via
postmas...@quantronix.com and promptly destroy the original communication
and all copies taken thereof. Thank you for your cooperation.