Hello,Please find the below Availability list of my Consultants and let me
knowif you have any suitable position. ThanksPlease reply to
gayat...@intrigosys.com*Technology**Experience**Visa**Location**Re-Location*Project

Management22 yearsUSCCAOpenPM, Consultant8+ yearsUSCCAOpenBASIS, PI,
Security15+ yearsGCCAOpen APO DP, SNP, GATP, BW, IBP17 yearsH1BOROpen
SD,PP,MM,LES,QM,PM,CS/SM,WM,APO22 yearsUSCTXOpenABAP8+
yearsH1BCAOpenMM,WM,TMS,Netweaver
MDM,IBP 15+ yearsH1BCAOpen
Gayathri Chakravarthi / Resource Manager

gayat...@intrigosys.com

Gtalk: gayat...@intrigosys.com

Intrigo Systems, Inc.

42808 Christy Street, #221 Fremont, CA 94538
800.440.2137
intrigosys.com

[image: Intrigo Systems, Inc.] <http://intrigosys.com/>

[image: Facebook]  <https://facebook.com/intrigosystems>[image: Twitter]