Please share resume to shru...@kanisol.com

We are a US based IT Consulting/Staffing company looking to hire a bench
sales person to join our team. We would prefer someone in India willing to
work EST Time zone.

*Job Title: Bench Sales Folks *
*Location: Begumpet,Hyderabad *
*Duration:  Full Time *

*Job Description:*
1. Recruiting for Technology positions and should have knowledge of the
latest technologies and ability to screen candidates.
2. Needs to finds projects for on-bench consultants (Bench Sales)
3. Actively pursue new opportunities and business ventures to drive sales
and increase business.
4. Developing social media presence - LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.
5. Introducing new tools and technology for recruiting and resume
management.

*Candidate Description:*
1. Excellent written and spoken English. (MUST HAVE)
2. 2+ years working on US Staffing / Recruitment
3. Experience with Marketing On-Bench Consultants (MUST HAVE)
4. Working in US Hours (9:00 AM - 3:30 EST Time) Indian working Hours (6:30
PM to 3:30 AM IST)
5. Proactively available on E-mail/Phone/Social Messaging.
6. Experience with IT Technologies and ability to ask the right questions
7. Self Starter, ability to work under minimal supervision

Thanks & Regards

*Aravind*

*Kani Solutions, Inc.*

Email: arav...@kanisol.com

*Desk:* *(609)-952-6475* | *F:* *(609) 751 5067*

Recycle always | Save Paper - Save Trees  | Go Green

*The information contained in this email is intended only for the person or
entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential or privileged
material; unauthorized use of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please notify the sender and delete the material
immediately. ~~ Thank you.*