*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position = Technical Business Analyst – Former .Net Developer ( %50 /
50%)Location =  Minneapolis ,MN*
*Duration  =  6 + Months*

** Previous* Wells Fargo experience is HUGE*! **

** *We’re looking for a .Net Developer who has transitioned into a Business
Analyst* – Communication skills are big **

*MANAGER NOTES:*
Business System Analyst with experience in application development of rich
and thin client customer facing Microsoft technologies based solutions.
Experience in MS SQL Database, including data models, stored procedures,
SSIS packages, etc.
Use and software manipulation of XML data and XML metadata. Object oriented
design methods, patterns, UML, Use Cases.
Candidate should be able to work independently on multiple projects with
aggressive deadlines.
Candidate will spend 95% creating technical documents and no .Net
Development/Coding will be involved.

*Required technical skills*
Visual Studio 2008, C#.NET 3.0/3.5, ASP.NET 3.0/3.5, ASP.NET AJAX, LINQ,
Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Communication Foundation
(WCF).

*Duties may include:*
Acts in a senior role in understanding Business requirements (Use Cases)
and working with technical resources/architects to facilitate creation of
high level design/solution artifacts using RUP.
Responsible for creating high level and detailed system design artifacts
using UML tools with help from Architect and Tech leads.
Acts as a key person on the project who understands the business process
and also the technical implementation.
System analysis and implementation responsibility, including document
authorship.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

*Notice:* This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.