Job Title -LTE Log Analysis Engineer // Redmond, WA

Hi, This is Sam from SourceChip,Inc. We are currently working on very
urgent requirement in WA. Please let me know your interest and availability
to join as a contractor.

Please share profiles for below requirement : -

Number of requirement: 1

Availability: Immediately

Hourly Rate-$23/hr on w2/$30/hr on c2c

*Project Job Description Locations*

LTE Log Analysis Engineer

* 3 to 5 years of RELEVENT experience

* Field Testing Engineer for validating handset performance in live network
environment for AT&T and Verizon

* Good Understanding of 2G and 3G and LTE, LTE-A and VoLTE protocols

* QxDM log analysis skills for RCA highly desired.

* Sattionary/Mobility Data and Call Performance testing.

* IRAT and Inter/ Intra BSC/RNC/TAC handover testing with good
understanding on handover events.

* Identify, analyze, and document defects, questionable functions, errors,
and inconsistencies in handset behavior.

* Exposure to Quality Center/Defect Management tool is a plus.

* This role includes around 20 to 30% travel anywhere in USA

* Based on project need engineer may need to work over weekends /
Holidays               Redmond, WA

*If you feel, this position will be a right step in your career path,
please send me a copy of your resume along with all necessary details
requested for submission to end client (preferably in Word format) . *

Full Name -

Contact details -

Email Id-

Hourly Rate USD all inclusive (corp 2 corp/ w2)-

Notice Period Required-

Visa Status-

Relocation-

Current location-

Skype Id-

Regards

*Suman Bakshi - Sam *

SOURCECHIP, INC

Email -  *s...@sourcechip.net <s...@sourcechip.net>*

Phone - *732-917-4895* |Fax: 732-875-0233

7 Rustic Drive,North Brunswick, NJ - 08902

www.sourcechip.net

*28su...@gmail.com <28su...@gmail.com>*|Yahoo IM- sbakshi.jobs |
www.linkedin.com/in/sumanbakshi

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "Remove"
in the subject line.