Hi
Please share resumes on urgent basis for below position ASAP.

Location : Middle town, NJ
JD : As given below
Client  : Telecom

Job Description:

Experience in IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem) network elements and solutions
especially those involving E/// and ALU elements - HSS-FE, HSS-BE, I/S
CSCF, CCF, CTS, SBG, SCC-AS, MRF, and associated EMSs
Knowledge of SIP Signaling & Call flows
Knowledge of Diameter Protocol
                       "Knowledge of 4G-LTE/VoLTE Network Architecture (
EUTRAN, EPC,IMS)"

If you feel comfortable with Job details please send me all required
details for client submission along with updated resume prefer in word doc-

Candidate Name as per Visa:-
Present location (city, state or ZIP):-
Work Authorization
Visa Valid Date-
Tel No/Cell(Prefer no#)-
E-mail ID
Skype-id
Onsite availability
Availability for Interview (Preferred Time)
Hourly Rate -

Warm Regards ,
SAM

Suman Bakshi