Hi Partners,

Please do reply me with the best match. Face to face is required.

 Client is moving fast – will phone interview, then bring in the next day
for face-face.

 Location: Chicago

Duration: 6 months

 QA Tested with development background.

 Mgr. will do a phone interview and if the candidate passes, they will be
called in for a f2f the next day. Sounds like Mgr. is on a tight schedule so
make sure your candidates are fully available to interview at 1 day notice.
Lets only target local candidates at this point.

·         Hot buttons: Java, SQL, Unix

·         All of the position require heavy PL/SQL and extensive Unix/Unix
commands experience – Shell Scripting is not a requirement

·         Would not go into detail on the project but Mgr. mentioned that
this would impact multiple applications

Java Developer. They would have to have great communications,* be able to
interview face to face. The location is Indianapolis, IN* and the duration
is 6mo+. The client is very good at extending and most of our contractors
have been there a few years. If they like them and have it in their budget,
they keep them.

*Need Candidate from IN,IL,WI,OH only.*

The required skills are:

Java/J2EE (mid to senior level)
Spring MVC
Hibernate
Eclipse
SQL

***Spring Security (Acegi) and Ajax are highly preferred*

The client prefers locals but if any of the candidates are in the
surrounding states that would be fine too.

Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.