Hi,

Please find the job description as below and let me know if you are
interested and send your resume in word format.

*Sr. C++ Developer*

*Los Angeles**,CA***

*Rate: $Open/hour*

*12 months*

*Someone near by tri-state OR can attend face to face own expenses.*

* *

*Responsibilities* include the specification, design, development, testing,
documentation and implementation of near-realtime, embedded, software
applications utilizing C/C++.  The software developer will be responsible
for solving intriguing problems with our latest embedded technology, and
partner with other team members, customers, and vendors throughout the
entire project lifecycle.

*Qualifications  ***

·        7-12 years of experience developing software applications with
C/C++ in a Unix/Linux environment

·        At least 5 years of experience developing multithreaded and
distributed application software systems

·        At least 5 years of experience utilizing formal development &
design methodologies.

·        Experience in Consumer Electronics is a plus (set top box, mobile,
game console, etc)

·        BS in Computer Science

·        Excellent written/verbal communication skills required.

·        Good analytical skills, detail oriented, quick study, and
self-motivated.

·        Able to work independently in a fast paced, deadline driven
environment.

·        Ability to multitask within an environment of rapidly changing
priorities.

·        Proactively solve problems and be a team player.

·        Effective time management and communication skills a must.

·        Must be willing to work occasional extended hours.

* *

*If you have any question please feel free to call me on my below mention
number or if you are not able to reach me please suite a mail I will be
happy to talk you.*

* *

*_*

*With Regards,**