Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing well today !
We do have multiple openings with me, Please let me know if you have anyone
avilable with you.
Please do reply me ASAP.

Here below are thed etails-:

US Citizens or green card holders. They are good about extending contracts
as well or even hiring the candidate direct. They deal with medical is why
they prefer citizens. They will take anyone on a H1B, however; they have
never hired anyone that had a H1B visa. It is 6mo+ as well, Indianapolis IN.
It is a window-C# developer they don't want web-based programmers.

They must have excellent communication skills and the challenging part is
they really want someone that has worked with medical device software. We
have sent candidates that don't have it and they weren't interested in them.
Medical Device and/or FDA environment would be required. Attached is the job
description. Rate depends on the skill level on the candidate and
experience. . Not sure if you would have anyone like this but if so, please
let me know.

Java Developer. They would have to have great communications, be able to
interview face to face. The location is Indianapolis, IN and the duration is
6mo+. The client is very good at extending and most of our contractors have
been there a few years. If they like them and have it in their budget, they
keep them.

The required skills are:

Java/J2EE (mid to senior level)
Spring MVC
Hibernate
Eclipse
SQL

***Spring Security (Acegi) and Ajax are highly preferred*

The client prefers locals but if any of the candidates are in the
surrounding states that would be fine too.

Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.