*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position    = Microstrategy Engineer Location   =  Pleasanton, CADuration
= 6 -12 months*

Leads MicroStrategy architecture and is responsible for overall
MicroStrategy architecture design and implementation.  Knowledgeable on
admin functionalities of MSTR such as User creation, ACL, Movement of
objects using Object manager, setting up of Enterprise Manager, security
filters, subscriptions
Able to design schema layer to get the required join types.
Hands on experience on Installation and Deployment of MicroStrategy objects
from Development to QA and Production environment.
Hands on experience in developing Public Objects like reports, filters,
prompts, metrics, templates, consolidations, custom groups, cubes, etc.
Development and Support experience on MicroStrategy BI
Data modeling experience to design the data model for the warehouse.
Extensive experience in end-to-end implementation of Business Intelligence
(BI) projects, especially in scorecards, reports, cubes, & dashboards
Extensive experience in building and developing reporting solutions on
MicroStrategy BI
Hands-on experience on MicroStrategy BI e.g. dashboards, documents, MSTR
Schema creation, advanced reporting
Experience in using Pass through functions and In Memory cubes.
Experience in customer-facing roles for requirements gathering and
architecting solutions for BI projects
Guides MicroStrategy Developers. Delegate work as needed.
Trains and mentors less senior team members and business users.
Good analytical, inter-personal & communication skills, and proactive
attitude
In-depth Knowledge in Data ware housing concepts and SQL knowledge
Leverages experience and can create/update customization plug-ins  in
MicroStrategy SDK for Mobile, Authentication and UI Customizations
Experienced in integration with Hadoop/Solr
Preferred Qualifications and Certifications:

*MicroStrategy Certification*
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks & Regards,
James Miller
Sr. IT Recruiter |
ITBrainiac Inc,
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel 609 - 423 - 4899   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.