*Hello Professional,*
Hope you are doing good.
I've an excellent opportunity for you. Please let me know if you would like
to move forward with  the below position.

*Role : Big Data Java Solution Architect *
Duration : 1+ year contract
Location : Minneapolis, MN

*Required Qualifications:*
Minimum 10 years of Information Technology experience
Minimum 5 years of experience with Java development
Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Lead Java Developer role
Definition and development of framework architecture
Strategies for supporting schema evolution
near real-time processing and continuous data integration
Experience with build lifecycle using Maven / Gradle
Experience delivering against long-term, strategic technology roadmaps
Success leading multiple projects through the entire SDLC
High accountability with a demonstrated ability to deliver
Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas (both verbally and in writing) to
executives and technologists
Bachelors degree

*Preferred Qualifications:  *
Experience working as an architect
Experience with UML notation, patterns, automated testing and SOA
Experience with Hadoop & Big Data architecture
Experience creating Data Mart / Data Warehouse
Experience with integration methodologies and tools
Experience with Meta Data tools and techniques
Experience with data quality and data profiling tools