Please send resume to neet...@x-istech.com

Dear All,

I have the following position open. Please let me know your thoughts.

3 references required.

*Candidates should have at least 84 months experience, and at least one of
the following should apply:*

   - Experience planning, designing, developing and executing test
   strategies based on software specifications. Experience must include
   creating test plans, test schedules, test reports, and creating test
   strategies.
   - Experience coordinating, tracking, and analyzing testing activities
   working directly with business analysts, business and technical subject
   matter experts. Experience must include hands-on use of defect management
   tools to identify, document, track and communicate problems to technical
   staff.
   - Hands-on experience recording and scripting automated functional
   tests. Experience must detail the use of specific automation tools and
   processes/methods used to create automated tests from manual functional
   tests.
   - Experience scripting and executing Performance tests using HP
   LoadRunner.
   - Experience using HP Quick Test Professional (QTP), Mercury, or HP
   Unified Functional Testing (UFT) to automate manual functional test scripts.
   - Direct hands-on experience as a Test / QA Lead working on large
   software development and data migration project(s). Experience must detail
   team leadership responsibilities.
   - Experience creating user test scripts and managing User Acceptance
   Testing.
   - Experience in using HP Quality Center.
   - Experience in using SOAPUI for SOA Service testing.

Please note that our client does allow Skype/remote interviews.  However
they reserve the right to require an in-person interview.

Does candidate anticipate any absences during the engagement period?  If
so, please list the start and end date for each absence.

Regards,

Neetesh

X-istech Pvt. Ltd.
neet...@x-istech.com