Hi Folks,

Hope you're doing great there..! I am wondering if you have available for
the below position, if so please respond me with their most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach to discuss

Position: QA Engineer
Location: Silicon Valley, CA
Type: 1 year contract

Qualifications:
Strong understanding of Java and HTML
Hands on experience with Cucumber or Selenium is a plus
5-7 years of software test experience
2-5 years of automation experience
Good technical skills balance with a strong quality ethic
Ability to grasp technical problems and their implications quickly and take
appropriate action
Good analytical and observational skills
An inquisitive mind and ability to think creatively
Ability to design automated tests based on project plans and product
functionality
Ability to quickly learn and become proficient with complex applications
Ability to write command line tools, scripts, or batch files to automate
processes
Knowledge of quality assurance, quality control and defect management
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience

Thanks,
Rahul Sundu
Technical Recruiter
IDC Technologies, Inc.