Hello Partners,

I have below requirement for .Net Developer. Take a look and if interested
respond me with your profile and details below.

Location: Montvale, NJ

Rate : $45/hr on C2C

Interview : T+S

Duration: 6+ months

At least 7 years' experience solutioning, implementing and supporting
ASP.NET web applications

*       Strong experience with MVC and web services
*       Requisite skills: HTML 5, ASP.NET, MVC 5, CSS, Bootstrap, Modernizr,
JavaScript, jQuery, WCF, Web API, REST, Entity Framework, T-SQL
*       Experience with MS SQL Server 2008 R2 and 2012
*       Experience with Infragistics Kendo controls and SharePoint a plus

Please submit with details below:

Full Legal:

Current Location:

Availability (how soon candidate can join):

Relocation to client location (Yes/NO):

Skype Id:

Phone no:

Email id:

Salary/Rate:

Visa Status (Green card/ US Citizen / Others):