Hope you are doing great.
Please review the requirement and if you find it matching your profile then
send me your updated resume *ASAP/IMMEDIATE*
*Title: Linux Engineer*
*Location: Palo Alto, CA*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
Should have around 4 to 6 years of experience and proficiency in managing
maintaining Linux environment, will be responsible for:-
· Expertise installing, configuring, and supporting the RHEL 3 - 5
· Installing and Maintaining Kickstart environment
· File system and Swap administration.
· Expertise in LVM administration.
· Expertise in configuring SAN devices and troubleshooting HBA's on
Linux OS .
· Expertise in troubleshooting and RCA's.
· Expertise in managing and customizing Linux servers for Oracle
· Expertise in managing RAW devices for Oracle RAC environment.
· Expertise in configuring native multi-path drivers (device
mapper) / Powerpath on RHEL5.
· Expertise in kernel finetuning.
· Expertise in NIS+ and LDAP as a naming service on RHEL
· NFS and automounter skills required
· Excellent knowledge of ITIL process for incident / change
· Strong communication skills are imperative, including
assertiveness and taking ownership of issues and requests
· Netapp And EMC configuration experience
1351 McCarthy Boulevard, Suit 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
*Phone* : 408-457-9381 Ext 4103
*Yahoo, Hangouts* : ashish.recruiter12
*Email* : ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com
*URL* : WWW.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.