*Please let me know if you have any candidates that fit this job

*Req id : *

3879

*Job Title : *

Crystal Report Developer

*Compensation : *

 $40/hour on c2c

*Duration : *

8 months

*Project Location : *

Santa Ana CA

*Skills & Job Description : *

*REQUIRED SKILLS:* Expert level design and coding skills in Business Objects
Crystal 10 and 11 Experience with Business Objects Enterprise to publish the
developed reports.

Strong Experience with Oracle 9i/10g databases along with excellent SQL
knowledge J2EE application layers and abstractions including J2EE design
patterns.

Full SDLC lifecycle Object Oriented analysis and design Unified Modeling
Language (UML).

Possess solid leadership, problem solving as well as excellent communication
skills Able to setup processes for business design/development

*EDUCATION:* BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent with five years of
overall IT experience or equivalent work experience

This person will be capable of designing and developing the baseline system
reports. The candidates should have at least five years of experience in
Business Objects Crystal 10/11 and strong SQL knowledge. RESPONSIBILITIES:
Understand business requirements and functional design Design baseline
system reports Develop reports using Business Object Crystal 10/11
Performance tune the reports

* *

*Any questions please feel free to call me.*

*----**
With Regards,
Kamal Pandey
*Technical Recruiter