Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing well today !
I do have very urgent need of Weblogic Portal Developer at CA.
Local candidate are very highly preffered...

Very urgent need of Weblogic Portal Developer at CA

LOCALS ARE HIGHLY PREFERRED.

Location:                       CA
Duration:                     6 months + possible extensions

*Requirements:*

·         Knowledge of designing and developing Weblogic Platform

·         *Must have solid (min. 3 yrs) hands-on Weblogic Portal and
Workshop experience.  Must have some exp with version 10.*

·         Knowledge of SOA patterns and Best Practices

·         Page Flows

·         Java Data Objects (JDO)

·         Experience with Web Services, with a basic understanding of Web
Services Remote Portlets (WSRP)

·         Strong communication skills, written and oral

·         Basic understanding of OOA and OOD

·         Solid knowledge of J2EE best practices and design patterns

·         Knowledge of Junit and component testing patterns

·         Knowledge of Version Control System and its use with BEA Workshop
IDE

·         Knowledge of Apache ANT tool and its usage in building Workshop
components

·         Apache Beehive

·         Spring Framework

·         Hibernate

·         Java Transaction API (JTA)

·         Java Message Service (JMS)

·         Ibatis

Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.