Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing well !!!

I do have very urgent, Please let me know if you have anyone with you.

Contract resource need in MN for 6-8 weeks. Our direct client is looking for
a developer who has Oracle EDI Gateway and Oracle Purchasing (PO)
experience. Please let me know if you or someone you may know can help me
out.

Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.