*Hi,*

Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume along with the below details to ph...@appsfusion.com

*Role: SFDC Developer with Marketo *

*Location: Folsom, CA*

*6+ Months*

*(Must have at least 2 projects in Marketo)*

·         Marketo related databases to build/leverage, emails, landing
pages, forms, campaigns, program templates, etc. to increase brand
awareness and lead flow.

·         Establish effective marketing workflows per company, product,
service, and/or strategic initiative.

·         Work with internal subject matter experts and agency partners to
ensure accurate, effective messaging and brand consistency.

·         Continually evaluated email, web and behavioral metrics,
adjusting campaigns accordingly to optimize results.

·         Build, edit, test, launch, monitor and optimize email campaigns,
landing pages and web/online content.

·         Analyze and document campaign effectiveness with an eye towards
ROI reporting.

·         Grown and maintain a database of qualified leads, converting
anonymous leads where possible through forms and related engagement tools
and tactics.

·         Working within Salesforce.com to map sales work flows and
activities to identify areas for automation and efficiencies.

·         Utilize salesforce.com attributes to initiate and complete
workflows for lead nurturing and customer service communications

*Thanks & Regards*

*Phani Kumar*

*APPS FUSION INC*

Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104

ph...@appsfusion.com <phani.appsfus...@gmail.com>

http://appsfusionrequirments.blogspot.in/

www.linkedin.com/pub/phani-kumar/5a/0/671/

Website:  http://www.appsfusion.com

[image: image001] [image: image002]

*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*

Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted