Greetings,
Hope you are doing
great,
This is Nitin Sharma from Diverse Lynx.
I am urgently looking for *IBM MDM Consultant in Louisville, KY. *Please go
through with the requirement and let me know if you have any consultant for
this requirement!

*Job Description:*

*Role Essentials*
* 2 or more years of experience designing and implementing MDM solutions
using IBM MDM V.11 or later.
* 2 or more years of experience in designs and development of customized
MDM code based on specifications
* Experienced with various implementation styles (Virtual, Physical and
Hybrid) of MDM
* 2 or more years of experience with IBM InfoSphere MDM Hub configurations
- Data modeling & Data Mappings, Data validation, Match and Merge rules,
building and customizing services.
* 2 or more years of experience in integrating external business
applications with IBM InfoSphere MDM hub using batch processes and SOA.
* Comprehensive understanding of enterprise master data strategies and best
practices.
* Comprehensive understanding of SOA, Data integration, Data Quality, Data
Architecture and MDM best practices and processes.
*Role Desirables*
* Experience in writing rules, configuration and profiling data using IBM
Infosphere Information Analyzer
* IBM's InfoSphere Data Stage and Quality Stage experience

Thanks & Regards

Nitin Sharma

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CF1EB8.96202AE0]

300 Alexander Park, Suite # 200, Princeton, NJ 08540

Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 247

Email: nitin.sha...@diverselynx.com;

GTALK: nitin.dtsc  Yahoo: nitinsharmaglobal