Hi,

Good Morning & Hope all is well!!

Currently I have below requirements with me and if you have any good mach
and local or near by consultant please send me across updated resume with
expected rate ASAP.

* *

*Position ONE**:  Business Analyst*

*Location:  Warren, NJ (Only local or near by)*

*Duration:  4 months*

* *

*Requirement:*

* *

·                     Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Business Analysis
and requirements gathering.

·                     Must have hands on experience supporting global
application.

·                     Experience in coordinating development among different
development teams and be able to multi-task.

·                     Be able to create/maintain project schedules, create
work breakdown structures, estimate size and effort working with development
teams, work with business/development team on task prioritization, as well
as develop detailed requirements for these projects.

·                     Must be able to provide sr. managements status updates
and reports.

·                     Individual should possess strong inter-personal and
influencing skills. Ability to work independently and drive multiple
priorities

·                     Experience with Compliance - KYC applications is
preferred.

* *

*Position TWO**: Business Analyst W/ Strong EDI Exp.*

*Position THREE**:  Business Analyst W/ Srong Health Care Exp.*

*Location:  Chicago, IL (Only local or near by)*

*Duration:  6-9 months*

*Skills Required:* Previous work with stakeholders to elicit, analyze,
communicate and validate non-functional requirements as related to business
processes, policies and information systems. Should have the ability to
document business process as they relate to external and internal customers
Understanding of Health Care Shared Accums Should have experience in
Facilitating JAD sessions and documenting requirements for both external and
internal customers Define and document business, and non-functional
requirements using appropriate documentation techniques to describe
statements of the goals, objectives, or needs of a particular stakeholder or
group of stakeholders Translate high-level business requirements into
specifications for the IT organization and manage changes to such
specifications Obtain consensus by facilitating communication between
business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final implementation.
Provide input to estimates for project management and change management
activities through analysis of requirements effort, resources, and
technology. Maintain complete confidentiality of company business. Maintain
communication with management regarding development within areas of assigned
responsibilities and perform special projects as required or requested.
Experience with HP Quality Center

*If you have any question please feel free to call me on my below mention
number or if you are not able to reach me please suite a mail I will be
happy to talk you.*

* *

*__*

*With Regards,**