*Urgent Role for BPM Support Engineer at FT. WORTH, TX*
*Send me updated resumes to su...@veritis.com <su...@veritis.com> or you
can reach me on 214-257-8266.*
*Title: BPM Support Engineer*
*Location: FT. WORTH, TX*
*Duration: 3 Months*
*Rate: $55/hr on C2C*
*Only Locals F2F is required!!!*
*Description:* We're basically looking for an experienced Admin/Support
resource with Java skills and hands-on experience with IBM's Business
Process Manager product.
· 8+ years of Distributed Application Development and Engineering
experience (both multi-tier and large scale application experience desired)
· In depth knowledge of and extensive hands-on experience with the
IBM WebSphere (Lombardi) Business Process Manager solution
· Experience with application development languages including Java,
C++, C (Java preferred including servlet, JSP, EJB, MDB)
*NICE TO HAVE:*
and Perl, and IDE & rsquo;s including Eclipse and RSA
· Operating System experience including Linux, AIX, and Windows
· Database experience including DB2, Oracle, SQL Server (DB2
· Excellent communications skills, both oral and written, with
ability to clearly convey technical issues to both technical and
· Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated commitment to
providing excellent customer service
· Technical knowledge of client/server architecture, products, and
communication protocols is required
· Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills
· Experience with IBM WebSphere environments is a plus
*Thanks & Regards, *
*Sunil | Sr. Recruiter | Veritis Group, Inc. *
1231 Greenway Drive, Suite 1040, Irving, TX 75038
Office:214-257-8266 | Fax: 972-753-0033
su...@veritis.com | http://www.veritis.com | A Certified MBE
VMware Professional Partner | Oracle Gold Partner
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.