Hi Folks,

Hope you're doing great there..! I am wondering if you have available for
the below position, if so please respond me with their most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach to discuss

Position: Mobile Automation Test Lead
Location: Austin TX
Type: 1 year contract

*Rate: $58/hr on C2C*

INPUTS :
Solid Mobile Automation Experience : APPIUM (2-3 Back to Back Projects)
Core Java Experience –Hands On
Leading Experience both Offshore And Onshore
SQL Experience

Requirement :
Extensive experience testing Android and/or iOS apps at the SDK/Platform
layer
Extensive hands-on experience  using open source mobile automation tools
(such as appium, monkeyTalk, eggPlant, etc.) with  Java, shell or other
scripting languages.
Experience testing REST web services
Familiarity with Scrum or other agile development methodologies
Familiarity with agile tracking and documentation tools such as Jira &
Confluence
Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins an code
repository systems such as GIT

Thanks,
Rahul Sundu
Technical Recruiter