resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : Oracle EBS R12 ASCP or OPMLocation : Seattle, WADuration :
6+months*

*Required Skills:-*7-10 years Experience
hands on development knowledge of  PL/SQL, forms, reports and workflows
Oracle EBS Techno-functional with specialized skill set in Oracle EBS R12
ASCP or OPM only. Pls DO NOT share any profile who does not have deep
expertise of either ASCP or OPM
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*