please send profiles to na...@orgspire.com
*Role : Pega Architect*
*Location : Sanjose ,CA*
***Pega certified LSA***
LSA both parts certified, a minimum of 6 years of experience, J2EE
· Solution Architects assess a project s technical feasibility, as
well as implementation risks.
· They are responsible for designing and implementing a project
· They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the
principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
· The scope of the Solution Architects role is bounded by the
business issue at hand.
· A Solution Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different
aspects of the technical solution as well as robust business knowledge.
· This includes the Software Architect.
*Required Skills and Experience:*
· You are responsible for designing and validating a complex
architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
· You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios
by taking into account the business environment.
· You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in major client
· You lead Capgem ini operations relating to market development
and/or service delivery excellence.
· You are seen as a role model in your community.
· Should be master in Functional Architecture Design and
Architecture Knowledge and Financial Analysis.
· Should have experience in Business Knowledge, Software
Engineering Leadership, Technical Solution Design, Negotiating, Change
Management and Continuous (Service) Improvement.
· Should be proficient in Business Analysis.
*Questionnaire for pega candidates*
1 Total and relavant experience in pega
2 Pega Certification details -- possible a screenshot from pdn) or the
Firstname, Lastname , emailid details with which they registered for exam
With out these candidate should not be submitted to technical screening
3 Linked in profile details -- recommended .
4 Any additional skills such as Java, PL/SQL or agile experience
5 Check if Pega 7 training attended or not
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.