Hope doing great…!!!
I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and if you find
yourself comfortable for the same/or you are having the matching profiles
then share your updated profile ASAP at dee...@sysmind.com
You call also call me @ 609-897-9670*4004.
*Role :* Informatica Admin
*Location :* Bartlesville, OK
*Experience :* 8+ years
*Note : *Share the only profiles having Powercenter, PowerExchange,
• Install and configure Informatica Powercenter, PowerExchange, Metadata
Manager, Data Quality, Data Explorer, DVO and MDM software components,
including high availability; ensure that all systems and procedures adhere
to organizational best practices.
• Assist with and advise on the install and configuration of related
infrastructure components including Oracle, Sybase, and Hana in AIX.
• Support Informatica capacity planning and on-going monitoring (e.g. CPU,
Memory, etc.) to proactively increase capacity as needed.
• Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess
computing needs and system requirements.
• Provide day-to-day systems administration support, Available to provide
24 X7 support and on call rotation once every 3-4 weeks.
• Evaluate the organization's technology use and needs and recommend
improvements, such as software upgrades.
• Experience with applying patches/upgrades/Hotfixes to the server side of
Informatica Power Center
• “Hands on” in the development of Informatica Power Center/ETL.
• Expert knowledge of Informatica version 9.5.1 and above.
• Expertise in the tuning and troubleshooting of Informatica mappings,
sessions, and workflows.
• Experience with UNIX shell scripting.
• Experience with ETL Code deployments (repository, folder, workflow and
• Monitors state of Informatica services/servers, and troubleshoot any
problems that may arise.
• Establishes database connectivity through Informatica Power Center and
• Experience using Informatica to connect to web services
• Experience using Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, Progress, SAP RFC and Active
MQ as a target and a source
• Ability to prioritize and resolve multiple complex and critical issues.
• Should have good knowledge on tuning the system
• Exposure to, SAP PI, GIS, EDI, Control-M
• Resolve day-to-day support issues ensuring effective and timely
• Take ownership of the issues, through root cause analysis and resolution
Thanks & Regards
Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 4004
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
[image: Description: Description: Description:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.