LTE Device Test Engineer
Redmond, WA-Long Term contract
Qualification and Experience:
* We are looking for individual who has gone through a complete
development and certification product cycle.
* Familiarity with 4G/3G standards and cellular concepts, cellular
feature and application knowledge.
* Experienced with test equipment (CMW500 and Anritsu)
manageability and usability, understanding RF concepts like tuning and
carrier aggregation, having ATT / VzW carrier lab exposure, familiarity
with SW and HW engineering concepts in general.
* Setup and execute operator feature testing, includes validating
* Knowledgeable in building and assembly of wireless products.
* Candidate must be able to create development test cases and run
them on test equipment.
* Solid knowledge of LTE, WCDMA, and windows subsystems.
* Experienced in running CMW500, Anritsu, Anite, and Spirent.
Basic scripting and Windows OS knowledge is a plus. Must be able to travel
If you feel comfortable with Job details please send me all required
details for client submission along with updated resume prefer in word doc-
Candidate Name as per Visa:-
Present location (city, state or ZIP):-
Work Authorization(Us Citizen/Green Card/EAD-GC/EAD-L2/EAD-OPT/H1B or
Visa Valid Date-
Tel No/Cell(Prefer no#)-
Availability for Interview (Preferred Time)
Hourly Rate - $..... /HR all inclusive(w2/corp to corp)
*Warm Regards , *
Email - *s...@sourcechip.net <s...@sourcechip.net>*
Tel:-732-917-4895 eFax:- 732-875-0233
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.