Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process*. Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*
*Job Title: Network Security Administrator *
*Primary Skill: NetworkEngineer/Admin*
*Duration: 6 Months *
*Position Type: Contract *
*Location: Richardson, TX, USA*
- Three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of
every year of education.
- At least 6 years of experience with IT Infrastructure Skills.
*Skills Required: Network Administrator *
- 6+ years of Network security administration experience.
- Configure security Appliances ASA.
- Firewall initialization, address translation (NAT, Global, Static).
- IP routing and VLAN’s, Access Control Lists, Failover.
- Security Contexts (Virtual firewall).
- IPSEC LAN - to - LAN (IOS/ASA).
- SSL VPN (Client/Clientless), CA (PKI).
- Remote Access VPN (IOS/ASA), Split Tunneling.
- RADIUS, TACAS & GRE over IPSEC, L2TP.
- AAA (Authentication, authorization, accounting).
- IPS/IDS (Signatures, Mitigating DoS attacks, Endpoint Security,
- Network Security Monitoring.
- Testing network Security via tools.
- Keeping an eye on updates.
- Responsible for network Security management including development and
implementation of wiring/wireless configuration standards connectivity
- Responsible for the installation and configuration of network security
- Network file system, directory structure and LAN/WAN system integrity
- Environment security setup (Installation and Configurations).
- Handling incidents, problems and changes as per the client’s
- Leading the effort for Root Cause Analysis of high impact / priority
- Coordination of with different teams for resolution of any hardware /
product related issues.
- Ability to cross skill on the technologies required for the project.
- Ability to work with onshore/offshore teams, and communicate using
virtual communication tools (phone, conferencing, online meeting).
- Ability to support working outside of normal business hours to provide
after hour or "on-call" support when necessary to solve high profile issues
or complete critical path projects.
- Effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams.
- Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place
great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Sr.US IT Recruiter
Direct: 858-658-9200 X 618| Fax: 858-225-6834 |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.