*Drupal Developer in MN - 1 year contract!*
*Kindly reply to sara.wil...@itbtalent.com <sara.wil...@itbtalent.com>*
*Position : Drupal DeveloperLocation : Minneapolis,MNDuration : 1 year*
This Drupal developer will work alongside units and site owners at the
university to help with day-to-day site building support. This includes
helping identify and resolve QA issues as a result of migrations and
adapting existing site functionality to the Drupal platform. Current web
content management systems vary from college to college, some are using the
University-wide deployment of Oracle Universal Content Management (UCM);
others are using an independent Drupal installation or other CMS; still
others use just Dreamweaver or have homegrown systems they have developed
internally or externally.
- Ability to work with non-technical site owners to gather requirements for
project and demonstrate implementation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Drupal website development
- Custom Drupal (responsive) theme/sub-theme development, including ctools
style and layout plugins
- Custom Drupal module development
- Incorporation of usability and accessibility features into website design
- Integrate sites with social media services
- Quality Assurance (QA) design and testing
*Sara Wilson* - Staffing Manager
Direct : 646-340-0603
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.