*Epic Ambulatory Analyst in MN for 1-2 years Contract !!*
* Bloomington, MN. The term is 1-2years. Phone hire is fine. Need a
*Reply me on rachel.l...@itbtalent.com <rachel.l...@itbtalent.com> *
*Please send a bullet point summary from the candidate stating why they are
the fit for the position*
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration,
Management Information Systems or related field OR graduation from an
accredited program in a health care field OR a minimum 6 years’ experience
in an IT and/or Business Analyst role may substitute for the bachelor
- 2 + years in clinical and/or revenue cycle information systems (e.g.
clinical analyst, system design and development, trainer) or related work
- Knowledge of design specifications and system maintenance for clinical
and/or revenue cycle or EPIC applications.
- Knowledge of adult learning and education principles and methods.
- Knowledge of current clinical practices in different health care
- Knowledge of regulatory standards, e.g. HIPAA, JCAHO, and implications
for clinical and/or revenue cycle information systems.
- Knowledge of customer service principles.
- Skill in performance improvement processes and methods.
- Skill in effective oral and written communication with both technical
and non-technical topics
- Ability to investigate, analyze, problem-solve and make independent
decisions on moderately complex problems.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks and prioritize
appropriately and independently.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships and collaborate
with all levels of staff including physicians.
- Ability to plan, organize, direct, lead and influence groups.
- Ability to be flexible and tolerant of ambiguous situations.
- Ability to develop and provide training to various groups of clinical
staff and physicians.
- *Ambulatory Epic application certification strongly preferred.*
- Prefer previous experience in EPIC applications including system build
- Prefer previous experience as a project manager or leader
- Prefer experience in delivering clinical and/or revenue cycle health
Sr Lead Technical Recruiter
Desk No :201-855-4204
Princeton Forrestal Village
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton - New Jersey 08540
rachel.l...@itbtalent.com | Gmail:rachel.lain...@gmail.com
If you prefer not to receive emails from us, simply reply to this e-mail
with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.