This is *Krishna * working with *ERP and ERP Corp,* we have the following
requirement with one of our direct clients. Please find the below job
details and kindly respond me back with your updated WORD version resume along
with your expected rate/salary and contact details.
*Position: QE Engineer**(*Strong Selenium and Core Java)
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
*Duration: 9+ Months*
· Responsible for establishing and implementing quality assurance
and compliance processes for the IT organization.
· Works closely with IT leaders to develop and implement an overall
quality maturity roadmap and plan for each IT functional area.
· Works with development, testing and production teams to develop,
publish and implement software quality assurance plans.
· Reviews progress toward the plan regularly with IT leaders,
technical teams and customers to make modifications as necessary.
· Establishes internal IT service quality control standards,
policies and procedures. Monitors, evaluates, manages and executes audit
processes to ensure compliance.
· Coordinates and facilitates quality assurance activities across
projects with project managers.
· Typically has 3 - 5 years of IT and business experience, with at
least 3 years in Quality Assurance, 1 - 3 years of audit or assessment or
other relevant experience.
· Strong Selenium Web driver skills
· Strong Core Java Experience
· Good Understanding of Web Technology
*Please send us the following details along with the updated resume for
Work Status (Citizen/Green Card/H1B/EAD):
Expected hourly Rate:
Total IT Exp:
ERP and ERP Corp
48521 Warm Springs Blvd, Suite 307A, Fremont, CA 94539.
Email: *krish...@erpanderp.com <krish...@erpanderp.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.