Dear Friends,
Hope the day is treating you well!

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable with the below position.
Please forward me your updated resume with the best number to reach you?

*Job Title: Biztalk Developer
Location: Madison, WI
Duration: 4 Months Contract*

We have a position opening for a private manufacturing firm in Madison for a
Biztalk Developer with C#. This will be about 4 months.

Most likely this will be web-development and enhancements for their online
ordering system. Key skills include Biztalk developer with .Net, C#, XML and
SQL.
It is a Biztalk Developer with knowledge of C#. The manager gave us a
description today that made the position more clear. They are not looking
for someone to install the server, they are in place and being used. Rather,
they need a Biztalk expert because they have no one on staff to help develop
needed documents for their EDI with customers. They need someone to take
what they have so far, and add the additional documents to the process
(855,856), finish this implementation, work on the next customer, and train
them on how to do it ourselves for the next one.

Thanks and Best regards,
Rayan - Staffing Manager
ITBrainiac Inc.
244 Fifth Avenue,