I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable and send me the *resumes
to* *james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>
*Position = Network Engineer/Lead Location = Chicago, ILDuration = 6-12
*EAD , GC , USC*
*Cisco Nexus is required.*
Candidate must possess strong to advanced knowledge of routing / switching,
carrier services and data center services. Candidate will primarily act in
a Tier 3 engineering support role for the enterprise data network platforms
performing various activities. Such activities include troubleshooting
performance issues and performing break-fix network changes. This
position calls for a candidate who will help execute against support
strategies for data network platform requirements and deployments. . The
candidate should have experience with and a strong knowledge of Incident,
Problem and Change management processes. Candidate will drive technical
resolution of High-Severity & Low Severity Incidents. Candidate will
provide direct support of Problem Management process, including Post-Mortem
participation and presentations.
Candidate will help govern device remediation and Operational Resiliency
activities. At time the candidate may manage the work of technical
associates and Vendors.
- High school diploma, GED/equivalent certification or military experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in all technical aspects of switching
- At least 4 years of leadership experience in operational support or 4
years of leadership experience in an engineering capacity for medium to
large enterprise networks.
-At least 4 years of experience in all aspects of engineering or 4 years of
experience in all aspects of operational support.
- Bachelor’s degree
- CCNP Datacenter or CCNP Routing and Switching certification (or
- 6 years of experience in technical leadership of a medium to large
- 6 years of experience in projects
- 6 years of experience in infrastructure
- 6 years of experience in all technical aspects of Routing implementation
- 6 years of experience in all technical aspects of Switching
- Working knowledge of SDN (Software Defined Networks).
- Working knowledge of AWS (Amazon Web Services) or other current cloud
- Working knowledge of Python or other current scripting languages.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. IT Recruiter |
Princeton Forrestal Village116 Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel 609 - 423 - 4899 Fax 312.582.2699 |
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13
Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.